1. Domain property WWW.SNEAKERSCARE.COM
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed that the ownership of this domain is:
• Owner: DOMIS BARITTER, S.L.
• Address: Tavern, 41 At. A - 08006 Barcelona
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact: Tel: 93 742 20 59
• CIF: B64733777
• Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 40129 Folio 28 and Incription 1 dated January 08, 2008
By Website, we refer to all the domains that SNEAKERSCARE has on the internet and on the network (Facebook, google, twitter, Instagram, linkedIn, youtube, as well as any other social and professional network) and for that purpose:
Access and use of the Website attributes the condition of user of the Website and (hereinafter, the "User") implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice as well as its modifications, given that DOMIS BARITTER, S.L. (hereinafter, SNEAKERSCARE) reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on the Web, the configuration and the presentation of this and the access conditions.
Therefore, the User must always read this Legal Notice in each of the occasions in which he accesses the Website since these, and the conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice, may be modified. In any case, the mere fact of using the Website and navigating through it, will always mean acceptance as a User without any reservations of each and every one of the general conditions of access and use present.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
All existing content on the Web, such as, but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, videos, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as their graphic design and source codes, are property of SNEAKERSCARE, which provides, where appropriate, the right to use and exploitation, and in this sense, they become works protected by the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property, national and international in force in each At this time, it can not be understood that the User has been assigned any of the exploitation rights recognized by the current regulations in the matter of intellectual property over them.
Therefore, in accordance with the legislation on intellectual property and the provisions in force at any time, the total or partial exploitation of any of the contents that appear on the website as well as the copy, reproduction, adaptation, modification is strictly prohibited. or transformation of the contents of the website, where applicable, the distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the express written authorization of SNEAKERSCARE.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of SNEAKERSCARE, without it being understood that access to the Website attributes any right over the said trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
Therefore, the simple access by the User to the website entails its commitment to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property owned by SNEAKERSCARE.
3. Hyperlinks and / or Links
Among the contents on the website, links to other websites managed by third parties may be included, in order to facilitate the User's access to exchangeable information through the Internet.
SNEAKERSCARE is not responsible for the existence of links between third parties and other websites outside SNEAKERSCARE, and the links that may be provided through the Web have informative purposes for the User of this, but in no case would place SNEAKERSCARE in a position of guarantor and / or the bidding party of the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through the links and, therefore, SNEAKERSCARE is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage.
Therefore, SNEAKERSCARE disclaims any responsibility for the services and / or information provided in other websites linked to this website. The User is warned that, in the event that he considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate contents, he may communicate it to SNEAKERSCARE by email.
Finally, the introduction of hyperlinks for advertising, commercial or association purposes to websites other than SNEAKERSCARE that allow access to the website of SNEAKERSCARE without consent and / or express authorization is prohibited. In the case of your authorization by SNEAKERSCARE, the conditions will be established to introduce links from your pages to the SNEAKERSCARE Website.
4. Conditions of use of the Website
The User acknowledges and accepts that access and use of the Website are free and voluntary, and are carried out under their sole responsibility.
Therefore, the User undertakes to use the Website in a correct and lawful manner, in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice and good faith and public order, abstaining from using the Website in any way that could impede, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning, the goods, rights and interests of SNEAKERSCARE, its suppliers, the rest of users or, in general, any third party, or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other equipment computer (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of SNEAKERSCARE or third parties, so that the User will respond to SNEAKERSCARE or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of these obligations.
During the use of the Website by the User, the following actions, which may be modified, will also be prohibited, including but not limited to:
• The use of computer viruses or any file or program designed to interrupt, damage, or limit the operation of the Website, any of the services or networks of SNEAKERSCARE, any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or damage or gain access not authorized to the data or other information of SNEAKERSCARE or any third party.
• Impersonate identities, interfere with or interrupt the service, servers or networks connected to the services or breach any of the requirements or regulations of networks connected to the services.
• Use false identities and supplant the identity of others in the use of the Web or any of its services, as well as the use of passwords or passwords of third parties or in any other way.
• Falsify or alter any information of SNEAKERSCARE.
• Introduce, store or disseminate, on the Web or from this, any information contrary to the law, norms, customs and public order, as well as any material that may be defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting to violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology or religion, or that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and , in general, the current regulations.
• Carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the Web and use the contents and information to send advertising, send messages with any other commercial purpose, or collect or store personal data of third parties.
• Collaborate with a third party to perform any of the behaviors described.
4.2 In relation to the content and intellectual and industrial property, apart from those stated in the corresponding section, the following:
• Not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink, the SNEAKERSCARE website or any of its contents, except by express written authorization from SNEAKERSCARE.
• Not to suppress, evade or manipulate the SNEAKERSCARE and other identifying data of the rights of its holders incorporated to the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any of the information mechanisms that the Contents may contain.
• Not to alter, reprogram, modify, adapt or translate the source code of this Website.
• Any partial or total reproduction of the source code of the Website in any medium will be considered an unauthorized copy.
• It will also be prohibited to reproduce or copy for private use the contents that can be considered as software or database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or its making available to third parties, when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by the User or a third party.
• Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Web any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties and, in general, any content which does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make available to third parties.
• Not collaborate with a third party to perform any of the behaviors described.
5. Exclusion of liability
SNEAKERSCARE will in no case be responsible for the circumstances that are related below, by way of example and not limiting, nor of the damages that may be derived.
• SNEAKERSCARE does not assume any responsibility for the delay, deletion, erroneous delivery or failure to save communications of Users or personal settings.
• SNEAKERSCARE is not responsible for the decisions taken from the information provided on the Website, nor for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Website.
• SNEAKERSCARE reserves the right to refuse to provide the service to any person for any reason and / or to interrupt the service in whole or in part at any time, with or without notice.
• The use of the Website is subject to all applicable regulations and the User will be solely responsible for the content of their communications through the Website.
• Access to the Website does not imply an obligation on the part of SNEAKERSCARE to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
• SNEAKERSCARE is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Website service.
• SNEAKERSCARE does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that may arise from access or use of the contents or the Website.
SNEAKERSCARE will not be responsible for:
• The possible security errors that could occur due to the use of computers infected by computer viruses;
• The use by third parties of elements owned by SNEAKERSCARE that confuse their personality;
• Infringements of industrial and intellectual property rights by third parties;
• Non-compliance of third parties that may affect users of the SNEAKERSCARE website;
• The lack of functioning of the Website, or any of its services for reasons beyond SNEAKERSCARE's control;
• The consequences derived from the malfunctioning of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it;
• The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content;
• Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the terms of this Legal Notice, or to good faith and public order, of the Website or its contents, by Users;
• Damages or damages of any kind produced in the User that are the cause of failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks, computer failures or other electronic systems that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service, during the provision of the same or with prior character.
In reference to the contents and services linked through the Website, we refer to the provisions of section 3 of this Legal Notice regarding Hyperlinks and / or Links.
6. Consultations, complaints and communication of activities of an illicit and inappropriate nature
For any suggestion, query, complaint or claim, the User can contact DONMENDO through the current or future communication channels that are:
• Address: Apartado de Correos 156, 08770 St. Sadurni d'Anoia (Barcelona)
• Email: email@example.com
• Contact: Tel: +34 93 742 20 59
The aforementioned channels of communication will also be valid for any User who has knowledge that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality, contact SNEAKERSCARE and inform them.
On the other hand, the reception by SNEAKERSCARE of any communication will not imply, in accordance with Law 34/2002, the effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the User as communicator.
7. Legislation and competent jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by the national legislation in force at any time for the resolution of any dispute in relation to this Legal Notice or the relationship between them.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of the present legal conditions, the courts or tribunals that, as the case may be, will know the matter, will be those established by the applicable legal regulations in matters of competent jurisdiction, but in the event that the User has his domicile outside of Spain, both parties submit expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, in the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.